We are looking for volunteers to become Locker Room Monitors for the upcoming season. Locker room monitors will be required to register with USA Hockey and complete SafeSport certification and a background check via the links below.
- We are looking for 2 locker room monitors per team.
- Locker Room Monitors will need to arrive at the rink 30 minutes before practice and are required to be in the locker room until the last skaters leave.
- Locker room monitors will meet their volunteer hour requirements and will not need to claim 15 hours from the EYH website.
- Locker room monitors will work with the team manager to schedule a rotation to ensure there is supervision at all times at home and away rinks.
- The locker room monitors will be responsible for ensuring that players and parents adhere to our code of conducts in the locker rooms. They will also be responsible for stopping any unwanted behavior and report any situations that arise to the coach and team manager.
- USA Hockey registration must be done by 10/31
- Background check must be completed by 10/31
- SafeSport Certification must be completed by 10/31
EYH registration for Locker Room Monitors