The shooting gallery is open again! The shooting gallery is located within the ice area, where the rock climbing wall is, at the far end of the bleachers.
1. The adult supervisor must stay during the designated shooting time.
2. You (not someone else) must remain at the shooting gallery during the time you have it issued to you.
3. You must supervise the kids using the shooting gallery during your time issued.
4. Your supervision must ensure users of the shooting gallery remain safe.
5. You must ensure no damage to the shooting gallery takes place.
6. You must secure the shooting gallery once your allotted time has ended.
7. You must sign out once the gate is locked and you are done.
8. Pucks may only be shot at the target wall.
9. If a user group damages the climbing wall, the supervisor will be charged for repairs.