22/23 Coaching Information
We are always looking for Coaches & Parents that are interested in helping develop our Everest Youth Hockey athletes. To get started, please fill out a coaching application and feel free to contact Director of Hockey Ryan Bald with any questions you may have.
Note: All Coaches must be registered with USA Hockey and fill out an application each season in order to be considered for a coaching positions.
This application indicates to the coaching selection group that you are interested in a coaching position and at which age levels.
NON-PARENT COACH SELECTION
Non-parent coach selections are managed prior to tryouts, and non-parent head coach placement will involve a vetting process to ensure appropriate fit.
PARENT COACH SELECTION
During the team selection process, parent head coach candidate applications will be reviewed and evaluated. Head Coach selections will be made by the Director of Hockey and the Hockey Operations Committee with review by the EYH Board of Directors. Parent coaches will be encouraged to include other applicants to their staff, but the final decision as to team staffing rests with the Director of Hockey and the Hockey Operations Committee.
Any Coaching Questions Contact
Ryan Bald - email@example.com or 962-220-4416
Coaching Requirement Deadlines
EYH and USA Hockey Coaching Requirements:
- EYH Coaching Application - (Deadline - 9/30)
- USA Hockey Registration - (Deadline - 9/30)
- USA Hockey Safesport Certification - (Deadline - 9/30, Renew/Refresh Every Year)
- Complete USA Hockey Background Screening - (Deadline - 9/30, Renew Every 2 Years)
- USA Hockey Age Specific Module Completion - (Deadline - 10/31)
- USA Hockey Coaching Certification CEP - (Deadline - 12/31)